I completed my Masters degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Stony Brook University, and my interests lie in Software Development and Data Science. I have experience working on full-stack technologies like React, NextJS, NodeJS, Typescript and I am constantly open to new learning.
With a will to strive in new challenges, I am on the lookout for opportunities and experiences where I can learn, grow and make a positive impact by applying my skills.
- Collaborated with the engineering team for the development of a React-based web application aimed at enhancing team, projects and material management processes
- Skills: React, NodeJS
- Trained and fine-tuned a YoloV5 Object detection model using label annotations and a Resnet classification model to get a 99.95% accuracy in detecting a 3D vs 2D custom ID card to prevent Identity Theft in Universities
- Skills: Python, YoloV5, Resnet, OpenCV
- Designed a NextJS (React Extension) application to provide an interface listing all email templates and developed an API using Google Cloud Pub/Sub to help teams test emails that go through Notifications Service
- Incorporated CI/CD pipeline by creating Dockerfiles and groovy files to run a Jenkins job ensuring smooth deployment of the application
- Implemented a Selenium script in Python to upload new email templates to Iterable, automating the process of adding new email templates to Notifications Service and speeding up the process by 35%
- Documented a step-by-step guide for generating campaigns and uploading email templates to Iterable, simplifying the process for the entire team
- Skills: React, NextJS, NodeJS, Selenium, Python, Google Cloud Pub/Sub, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, BitBucket, JIRA
Titanic survival prediction using Decision Tree Classifier
- Tools: Python, sklearn, Data Mining
- Developed and implemented a Decision Tree Classifier model to predict the survival chances of Titanic passengers based on features such as age, gender, and socio-economic status.
- Preprocessed and analyzed the “Titanic: Machine Learning from Disaster” dataset, handling missing values and transforming categorical variables into numerical representations.
- Conducted model evaluation and hyperparameter tuning, optimizing performance of the decision tree classifier.
Automation of antenna design using Neural Networks
- Tools: IE3D, Python, PyTorch, Neural Networks
- Designed and fine-tuned rectangular microstrip antennas on IE3D software to generate a dataset.
- Trained a two-step ANN, to predict length, width, and e-slot dimensions of the microstrip antenna for a wide range of frequencies, automating the process of manual regressions required to predict these dimensions.
- Carried out measurements at different substrate thicknesses at a given frequency and compared results with the projected values to get 97% accuracy of predictions made by ANN.
A speech to sign language Android app
- Tools: Java, Android, TextIt
- Developed an Android based Java application that converts English and multiple Indian languages to standard sign languages to ease the language barrier faced by Speech and hearing-impaired people.
Libraries and Frameworks
Stony Brook, NY, USA
Degree: Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Digital Image Processing
- Pattern Recognition
- Computer and Robot Vision
- Practical Machine Learning and AI
- Stochastic Systems
- Network Algorithm and Analysis
Degree: Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication
- Database Management System
- Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic
- Data Structures and Algorithms